Admission to Fenimore Art Museum During COVID-19
Answers to Visitor FAQs:
Admission and tickets:
– Fenimore is open Tuesday-Sunday from 10am–4pm (closed Mondays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day)
– Tickets are sold at the front desk. (no online tickets)
– Tickets: Adults (13+) $10.00; Children (12 and under) Free
– Fenimore closes for the season on December 31.
– Everyone must wear a face mask. (age 2 and up)
– Social distancing is required indoors at all times.
– Face masks are required outdoor in areas where social distancing is not possible.
– Hand sanitizing stations are available.
– Protocols are in place to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors.
– The number of visitors is limited inside the museum and galleries. (monitored by security)
– There is no time limit for visitors Inside the Museum.
– The Museum Shop is open during museum hours. (limited access)
– The Fenimore Café is closed, but boxed lunches, drinks and more are available in the Museum Shop.
– Our spacious lake view terrace is open with seating (warm weather). Enjoy lake views from the terrace all year long.
We’re working hard to keep both our staff and visitors safe during a period of great uncertainty.
More Important Info on Safety
Fenimore has put in place a number of new protocols and processes to help ensure the safety of our staff and visitors. It is important that you read through this information in its entirety before your visit. We’re working hard to protect you in the midst of this pandemic, but we’ll need you to do your part, too! Thank you!
Please do not visit Fenimore if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or COVID symptoms or if you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
or symptoms not due to a chronic condition:
• Sore throat
• Recent loss of sense of taste or smell
• Muscle aches
Before You Arrive, Please Be Aware
All visitors are required to adhere to the following protocols at all times:
• Cloth masks or face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times, by all visitors older than 2, and by all staff members, except when eating or drinking.
• We ask that visitors share their name and contact information upon entry for tracing purposes. This information will not be used for any other purposes.
• A physical distance of 6 feet between yourself and others is required; parties consisting of single households of 6 people or fewer may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
• If you begin to feel unwell during your visit, please contact one of our staff so that we can assist you.
Covid-19 Safety Measures at Fenimore
• Visitor capacity reduced and controlled at all locations.
• Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day; hand-sanitizer units stationed throughout the museum.
• Lockers are not available.
• Bring water with you; water fountains are not available; bottled water is available for purchase.