The Magazine of Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers’ Museum, Inc.
- Fenimore Art Museum
- Thomas Cole and the Garden of Eden – Carol Troyen
- Edward Weston: Portrait of the Young Man as an Artist
- Seen and Unseen: Photographs by Imogen Cunningham
- The Barber Surreal: Eugene Berman’s Reimagined Barber of Seville
- Puzzles of the Brain: An Artist’s Journey through Amnesia – Lonnie Sue Johnson
- History: Photographs by David Levinthal
- Hamilton’s Final Act: The Hamilton-Burr Letters
- Eugene and Clare Thaw: A Memorial Tribute
- The Farmers’ Museum
- Barns: Cathedrals of the Countryside, A New Exhibit at The Farmers’ Museum – Cynthia G. Falk, Ph.D.
- Hops on Tap at The Farmers’ Museum – Danielle Henrici, Director of Education