Annual Museum Members’ Showcase 2022
Submit Your Work! The Annual Museum Members’ Showcase
The 6th Annual Museum Members’ Showcase
November 11 – December 31, 2022
Fenimore Art Museum Community Gallery
(Opening Reception: Thursday, November 10 from 4:30-6:00pm)
Our popular Museum Members’ Showcase enters its sixth year with a special, extended two-month exhibition! Are you a Member of Fenimore Art Museum/The Farmers’ Museum who creates 2-dimensional artwork, including paintings, drawings, photography, and beyond? We would like to offer you an opportunity to exhibit your work in our 6th Annual Museum Members’ Showcase in the Community Gallery of Fenimore Art Museum this year! There is no fee to submit your work. Please see below for guidelines.
Important Guidelines (PLEASE READ):
· Each Museum Member may submit one entry.
· This is not a juried exhibition; every Member who submits an artwork is included!
· There is no pre-registration to be eligible. Simply deliver your work to the museum during the dates & times below and fill out the form while you are here!
· All works must be 2-dimensional, framed and ready to hang (preferably with wire)
· Artwork size, including frame, must be 18”x24” or less in dimension
· Works cannot be offered for sale through the museum
Delivery of Artworks: Wednesday through Friday, November 2-4, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
· All artists must deliver their work at the Loading Dock entrance at Fenimore Art Museum. Please do not use the front entrance.
· To reach the loading dock entrance, drive into the parking area just north of the parking circle for the museum and Research Library. Drive down past the white house to the loading dock area below the library. Press the white buzzer on the door and you will be let in by security.
· If you cannot come to the museum at the above times please contact Kevin Gray at 607-547-1510 to make arrangements, however no artworks can be accepted after Friday, Nov. 4th.
Pickup of Artworks: Wednesday through Friday, January 4-6, 2023 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
All artists must pick up their work at the Loading Dock entrance at Fenimore Art Museum. If you cannot come to the museum at the above times please contact Kevin Gray at 607-547-1510 to make arrangement.
If you have additional questions about this exhibition, membership, or the Community Gallery, contact Kevin Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 547-1510 or Kate Morgan at email@example.com.