Annual Museum Members’ Showcase 2020
The Annual Museum Members’ Showcase
North Gallery • Second Floor
October 16 through November 29, 2020
The popular tradition continues for a fourth year! Are you a Member of Fenimore Art Museum/The Farmers’ Museum who creates 2-dimensional artwork, including paintings, drawings, photography, and beyond? We would like to offer you an opportunity to exhibit your work in our Fourth Annual Museum Members’ Showcase in the North Gallery of Fenimore Art Museum this fall! There is no fee to submit your work. Please see below for guidelines.
- Each Museum Member may submit one entry
- There is no pre-registration to be eligible. Simply deliver your work to the museum during the dates & times below and fill out the form!
- All works must be 2-dimensional, framed and ready to hang (preferably with wire)
- Artwork size, including frame, must be 18”x24” or less in dimension
- Works should be made within the past two years
- Works cannot be offered for sale through the museum
Delivery of Artworks: Tuesday through Friday, October 6-9, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
All artists must deliver their work at the Loading Dock entrance at Fenimore Art Museum. Please do not use the front entrance.
To reach the loading dock entrance, drive into the parking area just north of the parking circle for the museum and Research Library. Drive down past the white house to the loading dock area below the library. Press the white buzzer on the door and you will be let in by security.
If you cannot come to the museum at the above times please contact Kevin Gray at 607-547-1510 to make arrangements, however no artworks can be accepted after Friday, October 9th.
Pickup of Artworks: Tuesday through Friday, December 1-4, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
All artists must pick up their work at the Loading Dock entrance at Fenimore Art Museum. If you cannot come to the museum at the above times please contact Kevin Gray at 607-547-1510 to make arrangements.