Song of America Teacher Workshop on History, Music, and Art
- Hands-On Activities & Interactive Presentations
- Lesson Plans & Grade-Specific Activities for Classroom Use
- Great for K-12 Language Arts, English, Social Studies, and Performing Arts Educators
- Topics include: Native American Culture
- Civil War
- North American Folk Movements
- 20th Century African American History
$45 Per Teacher or $69 including box lunch each day
Call 607-547-1510 for more info.
This workshop draws on the Song of America educational resources (http://songofamerica.net), developed by the Hampsong Foundation in collaboration with the Library of Congress. A Hampsong/Fenimore Art Museum/The Farmers’ Museum collaboration, in conjunction with Glimmerglass Festival.
Photo credit: Anne Perigo