EXHIBITION HALL INFORMATION
30th Annual Conference on New York State History
The 2nd floor lobby of Angell College Center will be packed with publishers, book dealers, and organizations eager to share their products and services with you.
Interested in being an exhibitor at this year’s conference?
The Conference on New York State History provides an excellent opportunity for presses, book sellers, historical associations, and other exhibitors to connect with those people who have shown an explicit interest in preserving and publicizing a long tradition of historical research and writing. The college environment allows for sessions, dining, and exhibition areas to be in close proximity to each other, maximizing the number of participants who will see each display.
Exhibitor registration includes the following benefits:
• Complimentary conference registration for one person per table
• Mention in conference press releases
• Advance listing on the conference website
• A description of your business in the program
• Insertion in conference packets of information or flyers that you provide us
Click Here to download an Exhibitor Registration Form.
To request hard copies of conference materials, or to ask questions about the conference, email email@example.com.