Historic Structures - Brooks Barn
Origin: South New Berlin, Chenango County, NY
Builder: Mayhew, Brother of William
Original owner: Mayhew, William/ Brooks, William, ?-1904
Info: The Brooks Barn was originally built in on the farmstead of William Brooks. The farm has only been in the hands of two families since it was purchased in 1793. It now serves the Lippitt Farmstead as a stable and haymow.
Provenance: The Farmers' Museum acquired the barn from Charlotte Spicer Layton.