The Native American Performing Arts Series is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about a culture with a deep, lasting impact on our region. Join us Saturdays at 1:00 pm on the terrace at the Fenimore Art Museum for a special show at 1:00 pm.
You are welcome to enjoy lunch from the Fenimore Cafe while you watch. The series is included with museum admission.
Artists that we have already enjoyed:
- July 5, Mohawk storyteller Kay Ionataiewas Olan
- July 12, Stories, song, and music of Joseph and Jesse Bruchac
- July 19, Allegany River Indian Dancers
- July 26, Stories, music, and prayer led by Roland Moussa
- August 2, Haudenosaunee Singers and Dancers
- August 9, Storyteller Perry Ground (Onondaga, Turtle Clan)
- August 16, Stories, song, and dance offered by Matoaka Eagle
- August 23, Native stories told by Ronnie Reitter (Seneca Nation, Wolf Clan)