Winslow Homer Symposium at The Arkell Museum
2 Erie Boulevard, Canajoharie, NY 13317
October 4, 2014, from 9 am–5 pm
Register online at Winslow Homer Symposium Registration.
- Diane Forsberg, Symposium Host and Director and Chief Curator of The Arkell Museum: Opening remarks
- Thomas Branchick: "How Did He Do That?"
- Marc Simpson: "You Must Wait, and Wait Patiently"
- David Tatham: "Winslow Homer in Northumberland: A New View of Homer's 'Turning Point'"
- Judith Walsh: "A New and Exciting Language: Winslow Homer's Use of the Color Theory of Michel-Eugène Chevreul"
- Panel discussion, moderated by Martha Hoppin
- Paul D'Ambrosio: Concluding remarks
For more information, please contact Joan Cullen at the Fenimore Art Museum, (607) 547-1461