Help create a sustainable legacy, preserve history and provide insight for the generations of tomorrow. Our members provide vital support for our exhibitions, collections and educational programs.
Join the over 3,000 nationwide members who support us!
All members receive these basic benefits:
• Free admission to the Fenimore Art Museum, The Farmers' Museum and the Research Library
• Free admission to all special events at The Farmers’ Museum including such events as Harvest Festival and Candlelight Evening
• A quarterly events calendar
• Invitations and reduced rates for programs, classes and special events
• Annual Heritage magazine with information on special exhibits and programs
• Member discounts in all museum shops
• Members-only holiday shopping and private sales
• Invitation to a Members’ Holiday Reception and the Annual Meeting
• Member discounts on all museum publications including the quarterly journal New York History
• 10% discount at the Fenimore Cafe and the Crossroads Cafe at The Farmers' Museum.
• 10% discount at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum Gift Shop
See Membership Levels
Contact: Corrine Armstrong at (607) 547-1425 or email.
Click Here To view images from the 2012 Annual Benefit Gala